The GS-6 model is one of Canare’s proudest achievements. Boasting the finest workmanship quality and components, these instrument cables deliver a perfectly rich sound while eliminating microphonics and EMI. The proprietary high-stranded copper braided shield entails an intricate and carefully-constructed pattern of 127, oxygen-free copper strands and silver solder – the only known metal that boasts higher conductivity than copper.
Uniquely designed with an innovative conductive carbon plastic shield, not only does the GS-6 guard against electromagnetic interference, but also the handling noise that causes microphonics. Canare GS-6 cables also sport an attractive PVC outer jacket that is not only extremely flexible, but durable enough to withstand even the harsh conditions of sub-zero temperatures.
Built with Neutrik TS Connectors
No instrument cable is complete without the best connectors the industry has to offer. ChromaLeaf cables are assembled with Neutrik connectors.
The heavy-duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. With a width of 14.5 mm, the slimline shell meets the most current requirements for the highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
100% Money-Back Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This cable is assembled in the USA using the best quality components by ChromaLeaf and backed with both a 30-day money-back guarantee and our limited lifetime warranty. If you aren’t completely satisfied with this cable, send it back for a full refund.
- CANARE GS-6 INSTRUMENT CABLE: Perfect for connecting guitars or keyboards to mixers, amps, effects pedals, and any outboard signal processing gear, audio professionals swear by its high-caliber workmanship, clean and crisp sound, and product longevity.
- DESIGNED TO REDUCE MICROPHONICS: Dual braided shield construction maximizes flexibility while minimizing microphonics. The low capacitance and resistance of the O2-free internal copper conductors ensure a flatter frequency response and ultra clear sound.
- DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: include its proprietary high-stranded copper braided shield, silver solder – the only metal that bests copper’s conductivity – and genuine Neutrik connectors. Enthusiasts swear by its comparability to major contenders like Mogami.
- GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS: The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: This cable is assembled in the United States at our Los Angeles factory using only the highest quality genuine connectors and components. If it ever breaks or fails, we’ll replace it.