Get A Durable Microphone Cable That’s Perfect for High Noise Environments
Canare Star-Quad 4-conductor style construction minimizes the “loop area” between the conductors’ twists. Manufactured with high conductivity, stranded copper wire, the L-4E6S minimizes flexing damage while maximizing product longevity with its satin-smooth and ductile PVC outer jacket. This outer jacket houses a unique 4-conductor copper strand arrangement that’s encased within a protective braided shield.
Unlike the spiral (serve) shields used by other manufacturers, these high-caliber cables are comprised of many fine copper strands in a densely-woven braid. This specialized arrangement ensures that the shield remains tightly wound without splitting apart, minimizing susceptibility to electromagnetically-induced noise by an unparalleled degree.
Canare’s unique 4-conductor configuration produces a “double balanced” pairing that reduces susceptibility to electromagnetically-induced noise. This improvement in noise rejection is so noticeable that even SCR dimmer noise (stage lighting consoles) is reduced to less than 1/10 the level found in other 2-conductor microphone cables.
Built with Neutrik XLR Connectors
No microphone cable is complete without the best connectors the industry has to offer. ChromaLeaf cables are assembled with Neutrik connectors and branded with a unique hologram to guarantee a genuine and authentic Neutrik connector.
100% Money-Back Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This cable is assembled in the USA using the best quality components by ChromaLeaf and backed with both a 30-day money-back guarantee and our limited lifetime warranty. If you aren’t completely satisfied with this cable, send it back for a full refund.
- PROFESSIONAL’S CHOICE: Canare’s L-4E6S is the preferred microphone cable of choice for most musicians and professional audio engineers. Known for its pure clarity of sound and unrivaled noise reduction capabilities, Canare’s premier Star-Quad cables are designed for high noise environments. Manufactured with a proprietary PVC outer jacket, they provide reliable performance and durability even at extremely low temperatures. Its braided shield is comprised of densely-woven, ultra-fine copper strands and is virtually immune against splitting.
- CABLE MADE IN JAPAN: Fully optimized for all balanced audio applications. Flexible, satin-smooth to the touch and extra durable, this standard diameter 21 AWG cable has over forty separate strands in each conductor, eliminate breakage due to flexing. Additional fortification is provided with cotton, jute, or polyester fibers to stabilize the inner conductors, reducing noise from stretching or twisting. Available in 10 beautiful matte finish color jackets.
- GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS: Built with the next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The X series’s successor offers several new features that make it more reliable, easier to assemble, and improve contact integrity and cable strain relief.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: This cable is assembled in the United States at our Los Angeles factory using only the highest quality genuine connectors and components. If it ever breaks or fails, we’ll replace it.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, send it back to us for a full refund.