The Mogami 2524 Instrument Cable is specially optimized for applications where microphonics (noise) is a critical issue. They’re ideal for use with acoustic, electric, or bass guitars, keyboard or pedal effects, and other unbalanced instrument cable applications. Featuring a 20 AWG ultra-high-density copper conductor and carbon-impregnated PVC layer, they eliminate handling noise. The low capacitance and resistance of the copper spiral shield also ensures a flatter frequency response. This results in a crystal clear sound with a pin-drop silent background. Designed to preserve the unique tone and personality of your instruments, Mogami is one of the most coveted professional cable brands, often sought by industry-leading audio engineers worldwide.
Built with Neutrik TS Connectors
No instrument cable is complete without the best connectors the industry has to offer. ChromaLeaf cables are assembled with Neutrik connectors.
The heavy-duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. With a width of 14.5 mm, the slimline shell meets the most current requirements for the highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
100% Money-Back Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This cable is assembled in the USA using the best quality components by ChromaLeaf and backed with both a 30-day money-back guarantee and our limited lifetime warranty. If you aren’t completely satisfied with this cable, send it back for a full refund.
- MOGAMI 2524 INSTRUMENT CABLE: For decades, industry-leading audio engineers and musicians all over the world have relied on Mogami instrument cables to deliver superior audio clarity and performance. This custom built assembly connects guitars, bass guitars, and keyboards to amps, mixers, effects pedals, and all outboard signal processing gear. Uniquely designed with a 20 AWG high purity copper conductor, not only do these instrument cables eliminate handling noise, but their low capacitance and resistance yields a flatter frequency response. As such, these cables effortlessly deliver a clear and punchy sound.
- DESIGNED TO REDUCE MICROPHONICS: These instrument cables feature a carbon-impregnated PVC layer under the shield conductor that drains minute voltage when the cable is flexed or stepped on, eliminating microphonic noise. The ultra-dense spiral shield is carefully constructed of oxygen-free copper – the highest conductivity material – to ensure the flattest frequency response. This not only results in a high-purity, crystal clear sound, but a dead silent background. Masterfully crafted in Japan with the finest components and materials, these cables will stand the test of time while preserving the unique personality of your instruments.
- GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS: The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: This cable is assembled in the United States at our Los Angeles factory using only the highest quality genuine connectors and components. If it ever breaks or fails, we’ll replace it.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, send it back to us for a full refund.