Manufactured in Japan with carefully-selected components and materials, Mogami’s Neglex W2549 Ultra-Flexible Balanced Microphone Cables (Made in Japan) provide the highest quality audio reproduction in any recording application. Featuring a 100% coverage shield made with maximum-conductivity copper, these cables sport a twisted pair construction that provides unparalleled noise prevention due to electromagnetic interference. Manufactured in compliance with the most rigorous industry standards, these nearly indestructible microphone cables will stand the test of time and perform optimally in even the harshest environmental conditions. As such, they’re the ideal choice for studios and indoor/outdoor stage performers.
Built with Neutrik Connectors
No instrument cable is complete without the best connectors the industry has to offer. ChromaLeaf cables are assembled with Neutrik connectors.
The heavy-duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. With a width of 14.5 mm, the slimline shell meets the most current requirements for the highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
100% Money-Back Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This cable is assembled in the USA using the best quality components by ChromaLeaf and backed with both a 30-day money-back guarantee and our limited lifetime warranty. If you aren’t completely satisfied with this cable, send it back for a full refund.
- MOGAMI 2549 MICROPHONE CABLE: Mogami’s Neglex W2549 Ultra-Flexible Balanced Microphone Cables (Made in Japan) provide the highest quality audio reproduction in any recording application. Nearly indestructible, these cables are the ideal choice for studios and stage performers. This cable is highly optimized for applications that entail extended high frequencies or long cable runs. These cables provide unparalleled performance in even the harshest environmental conditions.
- 100% COVERAGE SERVE SHIELD: Uniquely designed with a 100% coverage shield and twisted pair construction, these microphone cables are exceptional at minimizing EMI noise at inordinately low capacitance values. Manufactured with the finest copper components, these coverage shields are second to none in the audio production realm. Professionals and enthusiasts alike swear by its unmatched accuracy, flexibility, and superior quality.
- GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS: Built with the next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of cable connectors. The X series’s successor offers several new features that make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improve contact integrity and cable strain relief.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: This cable is assembled in the United States at our Los Angeles factory using only the highest quality genuine connectors and components. If it ever breaks or fails, we’ll replace it.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, send it back to us for a full refund.