Our AES/EBU cable is assembled from Mogami W3080 and paired to a Neutrik 3-pin male and 3-pin female connector for consistent and reliable data transmission. Featuring a spiral shield and a drain wire encasing both conductors, this cable reduces noise at low capacitance and low resistance, thus simultaneously enabling use as an analog audio cable.
As a digital 110-ohm cable, it is capable of maintaining a signal up to the maximum applicable length of 150m (492 ft) without an equalizer. Manufactured and assembled by hand at our Los Angeles facility, Mogami AES/EBU digital cables use Japanese cable stock and genuine European Neutrik connectors.
Its low capacitance properties and ultra-convenient configuration also results in unrivaled analog audio transmission – especially where high frequencies are involved. Consequently, these digital cables are lauded by audio professionals and enthusiasts worldwide.
Built with Neutrik Connectors
No cable is complete without the best connectors the industry has to offer. ChromaLeaf cables are assembled with Neutrik connectors.
100% Money-Back Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This cable is assembled in the USA using the best quality components by ChromaLeaf and backed with both a 30-day money-back guarantee and our limited lifetime warranty. If you aren’t completely satisfied with this cable, send it back for a full refund.
- MOGAMI 110-OHM AES/EBU DIGITAL AUDIO CABLE: These flexible and sturdy digital cables are optimal for professional stage or studio applications. The sleek and flexible PVC outer sheath fortifies them against natural weathering while reducing microphonics.
- DESIGNED TO REDUCE MICROPHONICS: Featuring O2-free copper conductors housed within an innovative spiral serve shield, these digital cables boast low capacitance properties that yield thick, pure, and transparent sound amidst a dead silent background.
- GENUINE NEUTRIK CONNECTORS: Built with the next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The X series’s successor offers several new features that make it more reliable, easier to assemble, and improve contact integrity and cable strain relief.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: This cable is assembled in the United States at our Los Angeles factory using only the highest quality genuine connectors and components. If it ever breaks or fails, we’ll replace it.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, send it back to us for a full refund.