Manufactured in compliance with stringent industry standards, the powerCON NAC3FCA and NAC3FCB is a lockable, 3-pole AC connector that provides superior performance, especially when in need of a robust solution and locking device. This combination guarantees a safe power connection.
ChromaLeaf powerCON A (NAC3FCA) to powerCON B (NAC3FCB) extension cables are built and assembled at our Los Angeles facility with genuine Neutrik connectors. Our powerCON assemblies are distinguished for using only the latest and genuine Neutrik components. Don’t settle for anything less than the original!
Each cable is terminated to a Neutrik NAC3FCA (Blue – Power In) and NAC3FCB (Gray – Power Out), making them especially useful for lighting and power applications.
Quickly and Easily Connect Your powerCON Equipment to a Standard Household Electrical Outlet
Meticulously designed with ergonomics in mind, Neutrik’s powerCON is a highly robust electrical connector designed with a twist and lock mechanism that’s perfect for – safely and regularly – connecting/disconnecting equipment both indoors and outdoors. Each connector is manufactured in Neutrik’s Lichtenstein facility in accordance with worldwide standards and strict quality assurance measures.
✅Preferred by professionals
✅ UL®,cUL, CSA®, and RoHS certified cable
✅ Quick and straightforward twist lock latching system
✅ Built with genuine Neutrik powerCON connectors
✅ Assembled in the USA
Made with a Heavy-Duty SJT Electrical Cable
Built with thick 14-AWG, 3-conductor copper wiring, and heavy insulation, these durable cables withstand the test of time. Its unique design ensures it can carry a 15-amp (1875 watts) load at 125V. Our cables are also UL®, cUL, CSA®, and RoHS certified. New enhancements to the Neutrik powerCON NAC3FCA and NAC3FCB connector include strain relief and kink protection by a two-component bushing.
100% Money-Back Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This power cable is assembled in the United States by ChromaLeaf at our Los Angeles factory using only the highest quality components. We trust the integrity of our products. That’s why, if it ever breaks or fails, we won’t hesitate to replace it. If you aren’t completely satisfied with this cable, send it back for a full refund.
- GENUINE NEUTRIK powerCON CONNECTOR: ChromaLeaf only uses the latest generation of genuine Neutrik connectors – in all its powerCON assemblies – to ensure maximal performance and reliability. Don’t settle for anything less than the original! Equipped with contacts for line, neutral, and pre-mating ground contact, Neutrik’s powerCON connectors outperform appliance couplers in instances where both a rugged solution and locking device are needed. This combination guarantees a safe power connection.
- HEAVY-DUTY POWER CABLE: Industrial, 14-AWG (American Wire Gauge), 3-conductor, SJT cables. The extra-thick insulation maximizes durability, allowing for excellent performance in even the harshest environments. Rated to carry a maximum of 15 amps (1875 watts) at a 125V load, these cables are UL®, cUL, CSA®, and RoHS certified.
- powerCON EXTENSION CORD: Each cable is terminated to a Neutrik NAC3FCA (Blue – Power In) and NAC3FCB (Gray -Power Out) with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating designed for use as a powerCON extension cord.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: This cable is assembled in the United States at our Los Angeles factory using only the highest quality genuine connectors and components. If it ever breaks or fails, we’ll replace it.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, send it back to us for a full refund.