ChromaLeaf powerCON TRUE1 TOP NAC3MX-W-TOP to NAC3FX-W-TOP cables are built and assembled at our Los Angeles facility with genuine Neutrik connectors.
Quickly and Easily Connect Your powerCON Equipment To a Standard Household Electrical Outlet
Neutrik’s powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a highly robust electrical connector designed with a twist and lock mechanism perfect for equipment that has to be safely connected and disconnected regularly in indoor and outdoor applications. Each connector is manufactured in Neutrik’s Lichtenstein facility and is IP65 rated and certified outdoor protection to UL 50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition).
✅Preferred by professionals
✅ UL®, cUL, CSA®, and RoHS certified cable
✅ Quick and straightforward twist lock latching system
✅ Built with genuine Neutrik powerCON connectors
✅ Assembled in the USA
Made With a Heavy-Duty SJT Electrical Cable
Our cables are incredibly durable with thick 14-AWG, 3-conductor copper wiring, and thick insulation. It is designed to carry a 15 amps (1875 watts) load at 125V and is UL®, cUL, CSA®, RoHS certified. Combined with the strain relief and kink protection of the Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 NAC3MX-W-TOP and NAC3FX-W-TOP connectors, this cable can withstand even the harshest environments.
100% Money-Back Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This cable is assembled in the USA using the best quality components by ChromaLeaf and backed with both a 30-day money-back guarantee and our limited lifetime warranty. If you aren’t completely satisfied with this cable, send it back for a full refund.
- GENUINE NEUTRIK powerCON CONNECTOR: The powerCON TRUE1 TOP NAC3MX-W-TOP to NAC3FX-W-TOP are locking 16 A true mains connectors for outdoor applications. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed to guarantee a safe power connection. ChromaLeaf uses only the latest generation of genuine Neutrik components in all our powerCON assemblies. Don’t settle for anything other than the original.
- HEAVY-DUTY POWER CABLE: Industrial, 14-AWG (American Wire Gauge), 3-conductor, SJT cables. The extra-thick insulation maximizes durability, allowing for excellent performance in even the harshest environments. Rated to carry a maximum of 15 amps (1875 watts) at a 125V load, these cables are UL®, cUL, CSA®, and RoHS certified.
- powerCON EXTENSION CORD: Each cable is terminated to a Neutrik NAC3MX-W-TOP and NAC3FX-W-TOP with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating designed for use as a powerCON extension cord.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: This cable is assembled in the United States at our Los Angeles factory using only the highest quality genuine connectors and components. If it ever breaks or fails, we’ll replace it.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, send it back to us for a full refund.